- Gift Certificates
- Gift certificates now available online!
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
DON'T go to a tanning bed two weeks prior to treatment. This practice should be discontinued due to the increased risk of skin cancer and signs of aging.
DON'T have another treatment unless recommended.
DON'T wax, tweeze or use depilatory creams for 7 days prior.
AVOID extended sun exposure especially in the 10 days prior to treatment.
DELAY use of Tretinoin, Retin-A, Renova, Differin, Tazorac, Avage, EpiDuo, Ziana and high-percentage AHA and BHA products for approximately seven days prior to treatment. Consult your Physician before temporarily discontinuing use of any prescription medications.
DO use of Sage Spa daily care products 10 to 14 days prior to your treatment program. This will prepare the skin and allow for better treatment results and reduce the risk of complications.
DON'T put the treated area directly into a hot shower spray.
DON'T use hot tubs, steam rooms or saunas.
DON'T go swimming.
DON'T participate in activities that would cause excessive perspiration.
DON'T use loofahs or other means of mechanical exfoliation.
DON'T direct hair dryer onto the treated area.
DON'T apply ice or ice water to the treated area.
DON'T go to a tanning bed for at least two weeks post-procedure.
DON'T have electrolysis, facial waxing or use depilatories for approximately seven days.
DON'T have another treatment until your esthetician advises you to do so.
DELAY approximately 15 minutes before applying foundation so the pH of the skin can stabilize. Treatments may cause slight redness, tightness, peeling, flaking or temporary dryness. Most patients find it unnecessary to apply makeup, as the skin will be smooth, dewy and radiant following treatment.
DELAY the application of over-the-counter medications or alpha hydroxy acid products for seven days after the procedure, as this may cause irritation.
DELAY the use of tretinoin, Retin-A, Differin, Renova, Tazorac, Avage, EpiDuo or Ziana five days after the procedure. Consult your physician before temporarily discontinuing use of any prescription medications.
AVOID direct sun exposure and excessive heat. Use the broad spectrum UV protection.
DO stay cool! Heating internally can cause hyper-pigmentation.
DO expect residual redness for approximately one to 12 hours post-procedure.
DO apply Re Balance for normal to oily skin types or Silkcoat Balm for drier skin types if the skin feels tight. For maximum hydration, you can apply Hydrating Serum first.
- Women who are pregnant should consult their physician before beginning LED light therapy treatments.
- You must wait five days after Botox or cosmetic fillers.
- Porphyria, lupus erythematosis, photosensitive eczema, hypomelanism (albinism), skin cancer, eye disease or retinal abnormalities.
- Treatment must be withheld if a client is currently taking Auranofin, knows as Ridaura (anti-arthritis).
- Anyone with medically diagnosed eye disease should check with his or her ophthalmologist first before using light therapy. Research by bio-physicist, Fritz Popp, suggests that individuals with Multiple Sclerosis are taking in too much light, inhibiting the ability of cells to function normally. Consult your physician if you use photosensitive drugs, are pregnant, have MS, are diagnosed with eye disease or have any concerns about using phototherapy.
INDULGE IN OUR MONTHLY WELLNESS PROGRAMS -
ONLY $69 OR $99
My first ever facial and it was an awesome experience! Jessie is fantastic and her many professional skills came into play to make me feel and look better! On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the best) I would rate this experience a 10+++. Do yourself a favor and book a facial &/or massage with Jessie!